Tuesday 17 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6

WHOLE SCHOOL ASSEMBLY 


Last Week the whole school had a whole school assembly.It was about fantastic Fridays that the year 3,4,5's and 6 were doing the last five weeks. It was the last week for the fantastic Fridays so we did a showcase on all the groups I was in the Traditional sports we just did a slide show to show everyone I thought it was fun but the cricket in when we were playing found hard to do.It was hard cause I never play cricket before.


First we went to the classrooms that we had our fantastic Fridays teachers My group had to meet in room 21 and meet our teachers there then we lined up and went to assembly when we got there we found our spot and watched everyone come in and sit down then we started the assembly There were lots of groups and I liked cool Science cause the stuff that they did.


next we watched everyone,s I was kind of bored just siting down there but it was over and we went back to class and we talked about what we were doing and what we liked I thought it was cool.


I think we should do it again cause it is a lot of fun!!!!!!!

No comments: