Thursday 12 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

Art


Last week we were doing our art. We were doing our jigsaw art there were to one was the rugby world cup and the other that only some people know which is a colourful elephant and I finished mine and other people that did not finish it would be up and it would look weird so you don't want to do that do you.


First we had to make a skecth and then we did the real thing I was doing good on mine but I only had one left and I finished it but when I finished it, We only had 20 minutes left of art so I was Lucky After you had finished you get to do SDL learning which Is a good thing so when I did that I went on with it.


We were doing this for our inqiury showcase in the school we saw a load of cool things there, I think Our one is the best one out of  them all cause it is cool pictures the teachers choose.


I think we did the best art ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: