Monday 22 June 2015

Recount Rugby on Saturday

On the weekend I went to Rugby and soon I will show you soon why I write this so read closely it was at howick domian  


First when I got there we trained then we did something to see how much we have done on tackels and runs and hit ups If we got more then 10 tackels and we would get a chocolate if we got it but I did not get it I got 7 but ... I did really really good got player of the day I did so so so so well I got it, a chocolate I am getting a chocolate on Tuesday at training at 5 30 pm which is Awsome because I want a chocolate every day we can it I think every time we do so so so so well.


Then after we did some training the team did not come so we were about leave but ... they come WE HAVE A GAME that is how I got player of the day I was happy so was my dad we went to get lollies and L&P it was nice as then we got home and did stuff and played with Taz our puppy.


IT was the bets day EVER




No comments: