Monday 15 June 2015

Blog Recount

                                                                                       Nathan,s Party





                                                                                   On the weekend on the 13th of June I went to Nathan,s party I was the third person there I had the most best party ever Blake was first there.





First Nathan showed me around then peter turned up then a Nother person turn up but I did not know his name but we had fun after  every one turned up we did a hunt I found one of them Tevin was not playing fair because he was geting them all them but it was fun.


Next we did a moive whitch was awsome I had the best time of my life then we drank L&P it was nice then had lollies no one has had that kind of birthday

I went home after  I want to stay because it was so much fun

No comments: