Friday 10 February 2017

Welcome To Year 6!



Welcome To My Blog!

I am In Room 20
And My Teachers Name Is Mrs Graham 
And I am In A Boys Class For 2017.

I am Excited for this year to be in a All Boys class, it is going to be a fun year because we are hopefully going to do lots of sports.

My Goal for this year is to make it into the athletics team for this year.

I really want to make it into the athletics team for Sprints or High Jump or Long Jump.

In Year 6, I am looking forward to camp this year and getting involved in lots of activities around the school.

I am Excited about going to camp because it is really fun to do, And I want to get involved in lots of stuff because then you can get some more awards for the end of the Year, And try to get on The Honers board but I probably will not because it is hard to.

In Year 6, I want to get better at sports and Ict computer stuff.

I want to get better At Ict so I can help other people. When they need it,And I also want to get better at all the sports that we are going to do.

No comments: